What is CD Eject Tool ?
CD Eject Tool is a utility that manages your CD Drive doors.
It allows you eject and close the CD Drive door by using a hotkey, desktop shortcut, or via an
icon in your system tray. It will automatically close the door within a
couple of seconds if you have chosen the action Get CD.
The program creates a separate icon in your system tray for each CD Drive, so you can control (eject, close,.. etc.) any drive door by clicking on the appropriate icon.
Eject/Close your CD Drives:
Control your CD Drives:
- via tray icons
- via desktop icons
- by using hotkey
- lock/unlock CD Drive door
- suppress/disable autorun
- run autorun at any time
CD Eject Tool are very convenient if, say, you have your computer under the desk and CD Eject button is close to Reset...
Features of CD Eject Tool
- manage autorun (without reboot)
- fast check an update is available
- start autorun at any time from menu
- show CD property in tray icon tips
- you can create icon on Desktop for eject, close, Get CD actions
- different icons for full, empty, open and close CD Drive
- eject or close a door when Windows shuts down
- lock CD drive door
- timer for system shutdown
COPYRIGHT © 2002-2008 FOMINE SOFTWARE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.